Wednesday 21 May 2014

Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books Read-a-thon | Day 1 & 2 Progress

Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books, which is a painfully accurate title, is a low-key read-a-thon being hosted by Regan from Peruse Project; it's taking place from Monday to Monday (May 19 - May 26).

Just as with Bout of Books, I'll be writing progress posts to track my reading during this read-a-thon. I decided I'd combine day 1 & 2's post, seeing as I only read 16 pages on day 1.

Book I am currently reading: Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Number of pages read thus far: 113

I started Blood Red Road for Bout of Books and then read a few other things in its place, but today I've really gotten further into the story. I love that there's already character development happening, and the current predicament the characters are in is really nerve-wracking, so I want to know what happens next!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! glad you are reading that, hope you enjoy it.
    Let me know if you want to borrow the other two in the series ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly enjoying it so far! I'll most likely ask to borrow the next ones haha :D

      Delete