Monday 26 May 2014

Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books | Day 7 Progress...and that's a wrap!

And another great read-a-thon comes to an end. "Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books" was more low-key than "Bout of Books", but I enjoyed each of them. They've really encouraged me to read more and I hope to keep up the pace I've got going. Here's my day 7 progress/wrap-up of the week:

Book I'm Reading: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Completed:
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
The Superman Chronicles, Volume 2 by  Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster

Pages Read Today: 134

Total Pages Read: 699

I just calculated that - one more page, are you kidding me?? But in all seriousness, I'm happy with my overall progress; I finished two books I started during "Bout of Books", and I got a good chunk of the way through a new one!

How was your progress for "Sh*t, I Have Too Many Books"?

No comments:

Post a Comment