Books Completed Today:
|"Waiting for Godot" by Samuel Beckett|
Total Readings Completed: One graphic novel, one audiobook, one play, and eight comic book issues
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller, Klaus Janson and Lynn Varley
- Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) audiobook by Mindy Kaling
- Waiting for Godot by Samuel Beckett
- Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #002
- Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #003
- Serenity: Leaves on the Wind #004
- Loki: Agent of Asgard #002
- Loki: Agent of Asgard #003
- Loki: Agent of Asgard #004
- The Walking Dead #127 by Robert Kirkman, Charlie Adlard and Cliff Rathburn
- Teen Titans Go! #1
Additional Readings (incomplete):
- Blood Red Road by Moira Young
- The Superman Chronicles, Volume 2 by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster
Total Number of Pages Read Overall: 594 and an audiobook (equal to 222 pages)
Challenges Completed: 5
- Rainbow of Books
- Retitle Your Current Read
- Spell It Out
- 10 Books You're Looking Forward To
- Show Author Love
How I did with my goals:
- My tentative reading list involved two novels, two graphic novels, a play and an audiobook; I got through the audiobook, play, one graphic novel and part of a novel, but didn't read through my whole list.
- I wanted to participate in at least one Twitter chat, but unfortunately they were held on days/at times when I couldn't get onto Twitter, so I wasn't able to do any. Better luck next time!
- I also wanted to participate in at least two challenges, a goal I surpassed by participating in FIVE challenges!
- As per my hopes, I succeeded in making daily progress posts.
- I wanted to read at least an hour a day for this week, and with the exception of one day, I did just that.
Despite not getting through my whole reading list, I think I did fairly well during Bout of Books. The whole point of the read-a-thon is to read more than you normally would, and I definitely succeeded at that so I'm happy with my results! This has been a really fun experience, especially participating with friends; I can already feel myself going into withdrawal so I'm looking forward to the next Bout of Books! :)
What did you think of Bout of Books? Did you reach your goals?