I'm doing Bout of Books with two of my best friends, so I know I'll have plenty of support and encouragement; not to mention the fellow participants I'm sure I'll be meeting!
- Read two novels, two graphic novels, one play and listen to one audiobook
- Participate in (at least) one Twitter chat (I've never done Bout of Books before, so I'm not really sure what to expect for these)
- Participate in two challenges (again, I've never done this before so I'd like to try different things)
- Make daily progress posts
- Read at least one hour per day (although I'm hoping to do more than that)
|To-Be-Read for Bout of Books|
- John Green's "The Fault in Our Stars" (I'm also participating in the Chapters/Indigo book club, and TFIOS is this month's book)
- Moira Young's "Blood Red Road: Dustlands 1" (I'm going to a signing for Moira on Monday, so I might start a bit early on this one)
- Frank Miller, Klaus Janson and Lynn Varley's "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns"
- Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster's "The Superman Chronicles: Volume 2"
- Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot"
- Mindy Kaling's audiobook "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)"
And of course, this list is tentative; if I feel more inclined to read a different story or (*GASP*) I finish my list with time to spare, I'll choose something else to read.
Are you participating in Bout of Books? What are you reading?
I'd like to give a big thanks to Christine, who introduced me to and has been showing me the ropes of this read-a-thon!