Saturday 15 March 2014

The Fratellis concert!

I went to see The Fratellis with Michelle tonight!

The band hails from Scotland, and has a fantastically upbeat, indie rock vibe.

I got into their music pretty recently - Michelle is the one who introduced me to their music...thank you, Michelle!

I knew as soon as she told me about the concert that I needed to be there. And thank goodness I went, because it was amazing! The energy in that room was incredible, everyone was having fun and moving to the beat of the music.

At one point, there was a lot of crowd surfing going on - more than I've ever experienced at a concert before! - and one guy was actually able to stand on the stage. We all had a good laugh when the security guard pushed him off the stage and back into the crowd though...that sounds a lot more sadistic than it was.

After the show, the lead singer reached down to shake hands with everyone in the front row (which was us!), which I thought was a nice thing to do.

The Fratellis' concert is very high on my list of favourite concerts, and I'll definitely be seeing them the next time they're here!

Do you like The Fratellis?

No comments:

Post a Comment