Monday 31 March 2014

Cupcakes!


Today is my brother's birthday, so as a special treat, I got him to pick a design for me to put on cupcakes.

I'm not gonna lie, when he showed me the pattern, it looked like a lot of detail and I was a little nervous about it at first.

Once I got going on the design, adding my own flair in some places, I realized it was fairly easy!

Personally, I think the colour scheme is quite elegant - the pale blue looks lovely over the dark brown of the icing.

Another great thing about these is that the cake mix is from a box, as is the chocolate icing (I made the pale blue icing). They're so simple and great if you're in a rush. The only time-consuming part of these is the decorating, but that's absolutely worth the time.



I really love how these cupcakes turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment