1. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
This is actually my mom's, but I stole it from her because I think it's gorgeous. It even has gilded pages!
2. The Great Gatsby and Other Stories by F. Scott Fitzgerald
I'm a big fan of the flapper look, so I love that there's one on the cover of this edition of Gatsby.
3. Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
I love the way a lot of Quirk Books' novels look, visually. This one is light blue with silver lettering. The inscription on the front cover says "Perplexus Anomalous", which is the name of a future character.
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
The brown leather paired with gold writing looks so nice, and the "JRRT" insignia on the front is very cool.
5. William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope by Ian Doescher
What's your favourite book without a dust jacket?