Monday 17 August 2015

My Goals and To-Be-Read List! | Bout of Books 14

Ok. Every time Bout of Books rolls around, I get crazy excited and make a list of way too many things I want to read that week. While I'm still super pumped to get reading for Bout of Books 14, I'm really going to try and be realistic this time so I don't put too much pressure on myself. After all, this is supposed to be a fun, low-pressure read-a-thon!



To-Be-Read:

1. The Adventures of Superhero Girl by Faith Erin Hicks
2. The Deadbeat Club by Dietrich Kalteis
3. The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon
4. Various comics by various writers and artists

Bout of Books

I always love the challenges hosted by fellow bloggers, and the Twitter chats are a fun way to meet new people, so I'm definitely going to be participating in those too!

Goals:

  • Read 1 full novel, plus 1/4 of another novel (I'm participating in the Word on the Street book club, and we're reading The Deadbeat Club this month!)
  • Read 1 graphic novel
  • Read 5 comic books
  • Participate in at least 1 Twitter chat
  • Participate in at least 3 challenges
  • Make daily progress posts
  • Read for at least 1 hour per day
I can hardly wait to get started today! Feel free to leave me a comment below and a link to your TBR list. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment