Total Completed Readings: 1 1/4 novels, 1 graphic novel, 6 comic issues
- Tales of the Night Watchman: Volume One # 1-3, Tales of the Night Watchman presents It Came from the Gowanus Canal, Tales of the Night Watchman presents The Night Collector, Tales of the Night Watchman: Staycation by Dave Kelly, Lara Antal, Molly Ostertag, and Amanda Scurti
- The Adventures of Superhero Girl by Faith Erin Hicks
- (1/4 of) The Deadbeat Club by Dietrich Kalteis
- The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon
Additional Readings: 1 novel
- The Hesitation Cut by Giles Blunt
Total Pages Read: 651
Challenges Completed: 4
- I wanted to read 1 1/4 novels (I'm participating in The Word on the Street's book club, and we're reading The Deadbeat Club over the course of this month) and I did.
- I wanted to read 1 graphic novel and I did.
- I wanted to read 5 comic books and I read 6.
- I wanted to participate in at least 1 Twitter chat and I did not.
- I wanted to participate in at least 3 challenges and I did 4.
- I wanted to make daily progress posts and I did.
- I wanted to read for at least 1 hour per day, and on most days, I did.
Even though I didn't check off every single goal I set, I'm pretty pleased with what I did accomplish. Yay for realistic goals!
Did you meet your goals for Bout of Books 14? Let me know some of your accomplishments in a comment below!