Tuesday 18 August 2015

Bout of Books Challenge: Scavenger Hunt!

Today is my first challenge entry for Bout of Books 14! Today's challenge is hosted by Kristen over at The Book Monsters, and it's a scavenger hunt. I personally love doing book scavenger hunts, so I always look forward to this challenge when Bout of Books rolls around.

1. A book that begins with "B" (for Bout of Books!)

Blindness by José Saramago


2. A book you're currently reading for Bout of Books

The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon


3. Blue Book

You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) by Felicia Day
(I cannot say enough good things about this book - you can see my review here!)


4. Book from your favourite genre!

House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski
(One of my favourite genres is horror/thriller)


5. A book on your TBR shelf

Horrorstör by Grady Hendrix


Did you participate in this challenge? Feel free to leave a comment below so I can check out your challenge entry!

2 comments: