Saturday 9 May 2015

Sam Maggs' "The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy" Book Launch at The Pilot Tavern | Event Recap

See my review of The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy here!

Fangirl's Guide posters
I had so much fun at this launch! As expected, this book attracts a lot of geeks and fangirls, and that's exactly who showed up at The Fangirl's Guide to the Galaxy launch.

From left: Me, Michelle, and Christine
I was so pumped for this event that I got my geeky self dressed in fandom things, including my Jayne hat, Doctor Who purse, and Samulet from Supernatural.

Sam Maggs says a few words
Sam and her partner both spoke at the event, and it was really great to hear all the things they had to say. Sam is so nice and I'm glad I got to talk to her not only about my cunning hat, but also about my favourite parts of the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment