Monday 18 May 2015

Aaand that's a wrap! | Bout of Books 13

Overall, I'm satisfied with my accomplishments during Bout of Books 13! I read over 700 pages, which I consider pretty good progress. Once again, I enjoyed the challenges, Twitter chats, and of course...all the reading!

Bout of Books

Total Completed Readings: two novels, one graphic novel, three comic issues
  • Black Widow #7-9 by Nathan Edmondson & Phil Noto
  • Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples
  • Free Days With George by Colin Campbell
  • Boo by Neil Smith

Additional Started Readings: two novels, one graphic novel
  • Rat Queens by Kurtis J. Wiebe & Roc Upchurch
  • We Are All Made of Molecules by Susin Nielsen
  • Harmless by James Grainger

Total Pages Read: 734

Challenges Completed: 3

How I did with my goals:
  • I wanted to read 3 novels and I read 2.5.
  • I wanted to read 2 graphic novels and I read 1.5.
  • I wanted to read 5 comic books and I read 3.
  • I wanted to join in on at least 1 Twitter chat and I did 2.
  • I wanted to participate in at least 3 challenges and I did.
  • I wanted to make daily progress posts and I did.
  • I wanted to read for at least an hour every day and on most days, I did.

Did you meet your goals for Bout of Books 13? Leave me a comment & tell me about your accomplishments!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you did really well. Well done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I certainly had a fun time being productive :)

      Delete