Wednesday 25 May 2016

Neil Pasricha at the Appel Salon! | Event Recap

Yesterday I attended an event at the Toronto Public Library's Appel Salon featuring Neil Pasricha, author of The Book of Awesome and most recently, The Happiness Equation.

Rachel Giese interviews Neil Pasricha












He talked about what it means to be happy and discussed several different ways we can try to improve our happiness, including the formula he presents in his newest book:

"Want nothing + Do anything = Have everything"

Neil is such a great speaker and it was absolutely fascinating to listen to this discussion on happiness! I've been to quite a few of these events and this was definitely one of my favourite talks. I highly recommend watching the interview on the Toronto Public Library's YouTube channel once it's uploaded!

Me and Neil Pasricha

After the event, Neil did a signing and he was so friendly, taking the time to talk to everyone - and check out the awesome signed book!

My signed copy of The Book of Awesome

I haven't read The Happiness Equation yet, although I'll certainly be picking it up soon. In the meantime, I recommend checking out Michelle's review over at Musings of a Writer!

If you live in the Toronto area or are interested in attending, you can check out a list of upcoming events at the Appel Salon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment