Monday 2 May 2016

March/April Book Haul!

Hi everyone! I hope you're all well. Today I come to you with my March/April Book Haul. There was no haul last month because I had something major happen at the end of March and just did not feel up to writing anything for a while. But here we are now - on to the haul!


1. In a Dark, Dark Wood by Ruth Ware                       12. Worlds of Ink and Shadow by Lena Coakley
2. The Snowman by Jo Nesbo                                    13. Binge by Tyler Oakley
3. The Voodoo Killings by Kristi Charish                     14. This is Happy by Camilla Gibb
4. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid                                  15. Until We Meet Again by Renee Collins
5. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld                                  16. Bream Gives Me Hiccups by Jesse Eisenberg
6. I Let You Go by Clare Mackintosh                          17. The Searcher by Simon Toyne
7. The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone                             18. Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn
8. Night Film by Marisha Pessl                                   19. Blown Red by Susan Philpott
9. Sirocco by Sabrina Ghayour                                   20. Honor Girl by Maggie Thrash
10. Batch by Joel MacCharles & Dana Harrison           21. Lair of Dreams by Libba Bray
11. Spark Joy by Marie Kondo

2 comments:

  1. Oh Batch! I've got that too. What do you think you'll try? I'd like to make canned peach slices, honeyed pear butter, plum leather and maybe even some maple cream fudge with rhubarb salt. Probably not in time to review the book (ha!) but this summer for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to make canned peach slices as well! They sound so yummy. So far I've made fridge pickles and the fermented pancakes with maple syrup and dried blueberries. Both recipes were delicious! I'm making the recipe for penne a la vodka later this week and I'll post my review right after that! I completely agree, there are a lot of recipes I'd love to try this summer :D

      Delete