Wednesday 14 October 2015

September Book Haul!

I know, I know - this is so late. I'm sorry, guys! I've had a bunch of things converging on each other, and unfortunately, that means I haven't been able to post, or even read, as much as I want to. But without further ado, here are the books I got in September, many of which came from The Word on the Street, and lovely publishers and authors.

1. Ghostly: A Collection of Ghost Stories edited by Audrey Niffenegger


2. Virtuous: A Quantum Novel by M.S. Force


3. Maid for Love by Marie Force


4. Lost Ocean preview by Johanna Basford




6. Taking Leaps and Finding Ghosts by Janet DeLee

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea Audrey Niffeneggar had a short story collection, I need to check it out! xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! It has stories from a bunch of different authors :)

      Delete