Friday 19 December 2014

"Hugs and Misses" by Wilhelm Staehle | Book Review

Click the image to head over to Quirk's website!
"Hugs and Misses: 30 Postcards of Awkward Romance": how could I not be intrigued, based on the title alone?

Awkwardness is part of my life, whether I'd like it to be or not, and oftentimes I think it results in some funny, albeit cringe-worthy situations.

As the title would suggest, this book contains 30 postcards, each with an illustration and some dialogue portraying - you guessed it! - an awkward romance.

There's such a wide variety of postcards in this book, and I found most of them hilarious. Some of these are gems, so I'm going to pick a few postcards from "Hugs and Misses" and frame them so I can put them on display!

These humourous postcards result in everything from sympathetic smiles to laugh-out-loud fun, so this book is perfect for the awkward romantic in your life!

*This book was sent to me by Quirk Books as a review copy. All my reviews are honest and based on my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment