Thursday 18 December 2014

Goals and TBR | Bout of Books 12

As you may have read, I'm doing Bout of Books 12! In the past, I've made big lists of books I wanted to read during the week of the read-a-thon, and I haven't quite met my goals. This time around, I'm trying to be more realistic while still pushing myself.

Goals:

  • Read two books and one graphic novel
  • Participate in at least three challenges
  • Participate in at least one Twitter chat
  • Make daily progress posts
  • Read for at least one hour every day

To-Be-Read:

1. Yes Please by Amy Poehler

 

2. The World According to Garp by John Irving


3. Serenity: The Shepherd's Tale by Joss Whedon, Chris Samnee, Dave Stewart, Steve Morris and Zack Whedon


I'm so excited for Bout of Books 12! Have you signed up yet? What will you be reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment