1. The Ocean at the End of the Lane by Neil Gaiman
2. Vicious by V.E. Schwab
3. Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
4. The Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle
5. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
What are your favourite non-YA novels?
1. "the ocean at the end of the lane" by theNerdPatrol via flickr in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic License. 3. "End of the Pier" by Adrian Scottow via flickr in accordance with the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License. 4. "cornelius" by kakisky via morguefile. 5. Photo by Author.