Monday 25 April 2016

I'm participating in Bout of Books 16!

Hi everyone! Since I love Bout of Books so much, I'm participating once again. I love how supportive everyone is of each other and how low-pressure the read-a-thon is. All you have to do is set your intentions to read, and do your best! Plus, there are always fun challenges and discussions to take part in. Here's the official blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 9th and runs through Sunday, May 15th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 16 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books Blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Let me know in the comments if you'll be participating! :)

Bout of Books

2 comments:

  1. I'm really excited! Good luck and happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! I'm excited too, I love this read-a-thon - best of luck to you too :D

      Delete