Thursday 7 January 2016

December Book Haul!

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's already a New Year...2015 seems to have gone by so quickly! Christmas has come and gone, and me being me, of course I got books as gifts. Books as gifts = happy me. These are all the books I got in December (gifts and otherwise!), and there are quite a few. I hope you're all having a great 2016 so far, and I wish you the best for the year!

1. Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford




3. The World According to Garp by John Irving


4. The Crossing by Michael Connelly


5. Itsu the Cookbook by Julian Metcalfe




7. Noggin by John Corey Whaley


8. How It Is by Samuel Beckett




10. The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow


11. The Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick


12. MINRS by Kevin Sylvester


13. The Scent of Secrets by Jane Thynne


14. Beauty of the Broken by Tawni Waters




Did you get any books for Christmas and the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment