Friday 31 July 2015

July Book Haul!

The number of books I got this month shouldn't even be legal. That said, I am so excited about this month's acquisitions, and I'm so grateful to everyone who gave me books.

As you might know, last week I went to the 2015 Ontario Book Blogger Meet-Up - MANY of these books are from there. Many of the other books you see here are from Christine over at Padfoot's Library, who is crazy generous. Thank you again to everyone who provided me with these bits of endless entertainment.


1. The Night Sister by Jennifer McMahon

2. Villa America by Liza Klaussmann

3. Wind/Pinball by Haruki Murakami

4. Elena Vanishing by Elena and Clare B. Dunkle

5. Redemption Bay by RaeAnne Thayne

6. The Book of (Even More) Awesome by Neil Pasricha




7. If You Feel Too Much by Jamie Tworkowski

8. The Blackthorn Key by Kevin Sands

9. The Sisters of Versailles by Sally Christie

10. Chasing River by K.A. Tucker

11. Brown Eggs and Jam Jars by Aimée Wimbush-Bourque

12. The Originals: The Rise by Julie Plec

13. Christmas on Primrose Hill by Karen Swan



14. This is Shyness by Leanne Hall

15. Heartbeat by Elizabeth Scott

16. Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain

17. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green

18. If I Stay by Gayle Forman




19. The Little Book of Perfumes: The Hundred Classics by Luca Turin & Tania Sanchez

20. The Adventures of Superhero Girl by Faith Erin Hicks

21. Althea & Oliver by Cristina Moracho

22. Mosquitoland by David Arnold

23. Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. by Judy Blume



24. The Iron Man by Ted Hughes

25. Love in the Time of Global Warming by Francesca Lia Block

26. Banking on Burlesque by Victoria Sadler

27. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven


28. Suddenly They Heard Footsteps by Dan Yashinsky



29. The Sense of Musk by Sammar Essmat

30. Count Me In by Emily White

31. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich

32. The Merit Birds by Kelley Powell

33. The Thing About Jellyfish by Ali Benjamin

34. The Suffering by Rin Chupeco

35. Serenity: Better Days by Joss Whedon, Brett Matthews, and Will Conrad




36. Finish This Book by Keri Smith

37. Mess: The Manual of Accidents and Mistakes by Keri Smith

38. This Is Not a Book by Keri Smith

39. The Pocket Scavenger by Keri Smith





Are you looking forward to any of these books? What books did you get this month?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun with the Keri Smith books. I've been blogging my way through Wreck This Journal and Finish This Book. They're great fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working through my Wreck This Journal for a while and I love it! I love that it encourages you to destroy it, because that's the opposite of what my instinct tells me to do, so it pushes me a bit out of my comfort zone haha...

      I've been thinking of blogging my progress through them too actually, I think that's a really cool idea!

      Delete