Thursday 30 April 2015

April Book Haul!

Hi everyone! I've got my April Book Haul for you today. I'm going to start including library books in my hauls, since those are books I acquire too!

1. Free Days with George by Colin Campbell


2. The Wrong Cat by Lorna Crozier
Read my review here!


3. Seven Spoons by Tara O'Brady
Read my review here!


4. The Girls by Lori Lansens


5. Nothing Like Love by Sabrina Ramnanan


6. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen


7. Dark Company by Natale Ghent


8. Sweet Tooth: Out of the Deep Woods by Jeff Lemire
(my library acquisition for the month)


9. My New Roots by Sarah Britton


10. Harmless by James Grainger


11. Spinster by Kate Bolick


12. His Whole Life by Elizabeth Hay


13. Circling the Sun by Paula McLain


What books did you get this month?

2 comments:

  1. I really love The Girls. I look forward to reading your review of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sounds like an excellent story! And after reading The Mountain Story, I feel the need to read another Lori Lansens book soon...thanks for commenting :)

      Delete